Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Tools for Creative Endeavor




Seeing I've been pretty short on time the past few days, I thought I'd do something quick and easy, yet high on meaning.  I thought I'd put together something of a Graffiti inspired piece.  In so doing, I thought it would be kind of neat to write out the various tools the artist has at their disposal.  These tools help the artist conduct their visions and in so doing, enable fully, an individuals creativity.  Then I thought, why not use each tool to accomplish this.  For example:  Crayon was done in Crayon etc..

I'm hoping to have a little more time to devote to my blogging.  The creativity hasn't bounced away, it's there, needling me everyday, which I can't be more thankful for.  So I've got a nice set of ideas to expand upon, and that's for both the Art and the Poetry.  Anyhow, thanks to everyone who stop by regularly and for those of you who are making their first visit, I do appreciate you all.  Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. This ones really cool, nice to see how all the different tools turn out and differentiate.

    ReplyDelete