Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Sequence of Shape

My apologies to my visitors that enjoy the artwork.  I really haven't had much time to put into painting or drawing this past week.  It's been a slow week on this front for me, and I've got a full slate scheduled for the next few days, where I'll be working on predictions, both NFL and Fantasy, and there are a few films I'd like to see that come out tomorrow.  So I wanted to get another painting in before all that comes to be, in any case this is the piece I came up with.  I used a bunch of impressionist styled brushes, and a few other abstract ones to put this together.  There's actually a lot inside here, but as always, what you see is what it means.  Thanks, and hope to have much more art to share in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment