Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Logo rhythmic

Although this piece may appear to just be a bunch of paint scattered about the virtual canvas, I assure you there is a method to the design and a puzzle to be had.  Everything is calculated and plotted.  Perhaps the imagery didn't come out exactly how I had hope it to, but it's not for lack of effort.  There isn't any part in here that wasn't pre-planned, as each stroke, direction, shade, smudge and so forth is set up in a particular manner.  The puzzle isn't a finite one however, there can be numerous interpretations yet still fall within the purpose I had set forth.  The only hint I'll give is, well I'll give two, pay attention to the quantities and texture.  Actually I'll give a third clue, pay close attention to the large shape and it's various levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment